After my exhibition, before vacation....

Sanne and I, we can talk for ours about the little company we work for. She's writing for the magazine,

I shoot the pictures. One day we will make our own...

A voice is calling me: "Babe, come to bed, it's freezing out here!"

I like to work at night but when his tender voice seduces me I melt. So after a few pages of Batailles 'Story of the Eye' we are asleep like angels.

The next morning my brother visit. We like to shop together, watching bad movies while we're punching eachother's arm. His opinions about religion and politics are strong but a bit naive. Sometimes we have an argument, he knows better all the time...

Mitar is making us a nice breakfast, with boiled eggs, fresh bread and sweet tomatoes..

I always like to watch Mitar shave himself. It's a adult action in a 'toystory' mirror. This tuff guy, surrounded by little toys, makes me wanna hug him for the rest of my life, without doing anything else.







Were leaving next sunday, we will be back at the end of August, so see you!

Enjoy your vacation, when you're back I'll be fatter. There's a lot of life in everything!

Bye bye!

Babiche Israël

Reacties

Populaire posts